A slightly wider option ideal for cultivating the soil and planting potted colour, tubestock and planting larger bulbs.
It’s an excellent short auger for general cultivation of soil that will dramatically increase efficiency and best for large bulbs like daffodils and tulips that need to be planted six inches deep.
- Drilling holes 7” (17.5 cm) deep and 3” (7.5 cm) wide
- Potted colour
- Larger bulbs (Daffodils, Tulips, Narcissus and Hyacinths)
- Shallow weeding of garden beds and planter boxes
- 3” (7.5cm) X 7” (17.5cm)
- Use a 13 mm (3/8-inch) 18V or greater drill on a slow speed
- Constructed on quality solid 5/8 steel shafting with a non-slip 3/8-inch hex drive
- Hand-welded flighting
Please note: the Makita drill pictured is not included.