It’s free for orders over $100.
Yes we can ship to a P.O Box. with Australia Post.
All you need is a typical household cordless drill with at least an 18-volt battery with a 13mm (3/8-inch) chuck size.
Your DiggerBit is a very versatile tool. It’s a garden auger that can do more than dig dirt.
- Mix fertilizer/compost before planting
- Aerate your compost heap
- Make your own seed starting mix
- Mix livestock feed
- Stir paint
- Start holes for tents, beach umbrellas and volleyball nets
Using your DiggerBit auger is just as safe as any other job when using your power drill. It’s important to follow standard safety procedures.
- Wear safety glasses, gloves and closed-toe shoes
- Be mindful of the auger edges and tip
- Check the power drill so you’re in the lowest speed of screwdriver mode
- Always have two hands on the drill